Welcome to Hansa College Canada!
Hansa Language Centre was founded in 1969 and since then it has been leading the language education industry in Canada. We are one of the largest and most established language training institutions in North America.
Hansa College Canada offers TESL certification courses for teaching English as a second language. Approved by TESL Canada since 2003, Hansa College Canada is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities. In 2005, Hansa College Canada registered as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
Hansa programs offer modern hands-on teaching techniques, the latest textbooks and state-of-the-art multimedia learning facilities, at a campus with over fifty classrooms.
Our students and TESL trainees have access to a wide range of learning facilities including:
- Wireless internet and internet computers
- Private study rooms, available during non-peak hours
- Audio/Video equipment
- A resource library of technical and specialized books, dictionaries, and works of reference, for use within the school
- A bookstore of English language books and readers
- Over a thousand international students as well as over 50 dynamic teachers to help make your first "in house" practice teaching more varied and convenient
- The Comprehensive Course Practicum takes place at Hansa Language Centre (2160 Yonge Street) with Hansa students.
At Hansa College Canada we will do our best to help you reach your goals.